sabato 20 giugno 2020

Greene: But I don’t think we can ever go back to normal because the COVID-19 virus has changed our world forever.


Ph: Basketinside.com
This time for the interviews we went overseas, an American player who played everywhere, from Italy, to Matera in the 2014/15 season and then play in this league in Sweden.

Let's talk about a playmaker, 24 aprile 1992 , Lake View Terrace, Los Angeles, California, Stati Uniti

Where did you play this past season?
My last season in Sweden was very challenging, I had some injuries for the first time in my career and I felt we had a competitive team but not everybody was on the same page. But I never gave up.


How do you rate your team's championship?
Our team in my opinion should have been better than we showed on the court, but the problem was always the players not being in their natural roles and the style of play but we still made the playoffs and competed.

How did you experience the Covid-19 affair and how did you experience it in your country?
The COVID-19 pandemic has been serious. It’s changed the way of living and thinking. Everybody has to wear a mask and until now you could not eat in restaurants or go to any gyms and that’s been difficult. 

In your opinion, was the blockade right?
I do think it was the right thing to do, but I feel the government should have suspended the citizens Bills and financial problems because millions were unable to work because of the shut down. 

How do you see the future in general and where will you go to play what will you do next?
Well hopefully, we can continue to stay clean and healthy and be more aware of what we touch and do more cleaning and learn from this experience. I hope to play anywhere that will give me a good opportunity. 

As you found yourself in Italy, in Matera?
I really do want to come back to Matera to play I had my best season there,
I love the people there, the fans, and I had a great time there and I loved Stano’s Carbonara. 

How can we go back to playing with the fear of us?
I think there will always be a concern for our health as players but if we continue to keep washing our hands and social distancing, we can keep eliminating the virus. 

Last question, when can we go back to normal?
But I don’t think we can ever go back to normal because the COVID-19 virus has changed our world forever.

I thank Josch Greene for the availability

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento